Thanks to Kaitsdad and everyone else

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kjc625

Reaction score
This weekend, Kaitsdad and I finished few modifications together. We installed Bluesea fuse box, and Freeway blaster. He taught me ins and outs of installation. What a good teacher to have around. Today, I installed Honda Heated grips and connected the power to bluesea fuse box. It is hot! I am very satisfied with the grips. I connected the line with fuse to the positive lead and worked perfect. (Thanks to fellow forum brothers) By the way, I used the hair spray first time and met with negative results. So I cleaned everything with alcohol and used Honda Grip glue to install the grips. After 4 hours, they are attached to the handle bars like rock solid.

With Helibar upgrade and latest mods, I feel much safe and comfortable to ride my FJR. I also named my FJR in honor of this forum. It is called "Enforcer"

Once again thanks everyone. Any one in the Santa Clarita with FJR, I am ready to help you install the freeway blaster and honda grip kit. So thanks brothers and sisters.

Jim

Last edited by a moderator:
This weekend, Kaitsdad and I finished few modifications together. We installed Bluesea fuse box, and Freeway blaster. He taught me ins and outs of installation. What a good teacher to have around. Today, I installed Honda Heated grips and connected the power to bluesea fuse box. It is hot! I am very satisfied with the grips. I connected the line with fuse to the positive lead and worked perfect. (Thanks to fellow forum brothers) By the way, I used the hair spray first time and met with negative results. So I cleaned everything with alcohol and used Honda Grip glue to install the grips. After 4 hours, they are attached to the handle bars like rock solid.
With Helibar upgrade and latest mods, I feel much safe and comfortable to ride my FJR. I also named my FJR in honor of this forum. It is called "Enforcer"

Once again thanks everyone. Any one in the Santa Clarita with FJR, I am ready to help you install the freeway blaster and honda grip kit. So thanks brothers and sisters.

Jim
Congrats on your upgrades and farkles, Jim! Hopefully ENFORCER will give you miles and miles of smiles.

When I looked at the thread title, I thought to myself, "who's he kidding? It's NEVER FINISHED!" :lol:

Congrats on your upgrades and farkles, Jim! Hopefully ENFORCER will give you miles and miles of smiles.
When I looked at the thread title, I thought to myself, "who's he kidding? It's NEVER FINISHED!" :lol:
FJRocket, you are absolutely correct !! Jim's coming back this weekend to do some other stuff. He's a great student!! (If you consider that it's the blind leading the blind ..... :blink: )

Jim
Jim, you are certainly welcome, anytime !

This weekend - it's TBS time. And Enforcer needs it !!

KD

Jim
Not a good sign. :blink: :p

Last edited by a moderator: