The 2014 Milan Bike Show

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teerex51

The Italian Scallion
Reaction score
This morning, a couple of riding buddies and I braved the crowds and visited the 2014 edition of the Milan Bike Show.

For the first time in several years, we went on a general-opening day as we couldn't break loose from work on the press days, when the show is less crowded.

In spite of the madding crowds, I managed to get some decent shots, some of them even containing assorted motorcycles. Enjoy!

IMG_1170.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank You Stef, Very Nice! Papa Chuy Viejo really LIKES Miss Aprilia: Hubba, hubba, hubba and Hubba! JSNS!

Are those cases on the back of that Adventure a joke? lol! I'd be damned if I ever put something that looked like that on my bike.

Are those cases on the back of that Adventure a joke? lol! I'd be damned if I ever put something that looked like that on my bike.
The crazy thing is, they're aluminum cases—but made to look like wood (and they ain't cheap, either).
bad.gif
Takes all kinds, I guess..

@Wheatie. Hey guy, I'm glad you liked them...
smile.png

Is much as I love foreign exotica, I'm still not opposed to checking out some 'merican iron......

indian-sexy-girl-motorbike-2-768x1024.jpg

One of my customers has a new Indian that same color but his doesn't have the blonde in shorts farkle.

Stef, thanks for taking us on a ride through the Milan Expo. I work with a Ducati enthusiast so we both enjoyed the photos. How come our models in the good 'ol US won't pose for photos like that??

Thanks a lot for these great shots. I see a new generation of adventure bikes coming out, there is one form Kawasaki I've never seen before, pic 24-25. Seems to be competing with Yamaha FJ09 and BMW 1000 XR?

Thanks a lot for these great shots. I see a new generation of adventure bikes coming out, there is one form Kawasaki I've never seen before, pic 24-25. Seems to be competing with Yamaha FJ09 and BMW 1000 XR?
Looks to be the new Kawasaki Versys 1000LT