The Black Hole of the Abyss gives back!!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fencer

Why yes, I am a Smart ASS
Reaction score
Well, there I was giving my feej a blow-job and low and behold, I find a missing part!!

Upon re-assembly I find an extra part (well 2 actually). I am confused at first, tring to think where in the world this goes. Pull the cowling back off. Still can't figure it out. Then just like Emeril "BAM" it hits me. My long lost gromet for the bottom of the glovebox! Its been floating around in the fairing for at least 9,000 miles and a year!

I am still confused about an extra spring clip though. Its in my parts bucket. I found it on the ground by the front tire. Everything went back together and snugged up. I looked over everything I disassembled and could find no place for it :search:

I guess when something flies off, I'll know.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am still confused about an extra spring clip though. Its in my parts bucket. I found it on the ground by the front tire.
Shit! That's mine! I've been looking everywhere for that little bastard!

Well, there I was giving my feej a blow-job and low and behold, I find a missing part!!
Upon re-assembly I find an extra part (well 2 actually). I am confused at first, tring to think where in the world this goes. Pull the cowling back off. Still can't figure it out. Then just like Emeril "BAM" it hits me. My long lost gromet for the bottom of the glovebox! Its been floating around in the fairing for at least 9,000 miles and a year!

I am still confused about an extra spring clip though. Its in my parts bucket. I found it on the ground by the front tire. Everything went back together and snugged up. I looked over everything I disassembled and could find no place for it :search:

I guess when something flies off, I'll know.
It's mine. Just send it via UPS.

LC