The Perfect Gift for the FJR Owner

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwilly

Administrator of Drama
Reaction score
I found the perfect gift for that FJR Owner in you life! Only on eBay! :dribble:

eBay Auction

7814_1.jpg

Pain, I dont think it holds that kind of fuel. but hey it will fit nicely in that little glove box and could come in handy when ever you feel that the road is just a little too straight :dribble:

In California it holds $2 worth of fuel, or 6oz. :D
:lol2: You got me there willy. Too funny.....makes you glad were riding our FJR's gettin better mileage than most. And those prices you speek of makes one want to start drinking.....oh, did I say that? :unsure: PM. <><

Last edited by a moderator:
Too funny.
If it's in the glove box locked, is technically and opened container...???
I think the straw you have running into that little hole in the glove box might be a give away...
Good point. Maybe just load up the 3-Liter Camel Back with your favorite juice... :cap:

I know, I know, I'm not avocating drinking and riding, just having some fun. :crazy:

In California it holds $2 worth of fuel, or 6oz. :D
Ha.

We're paying about $1.60 Aus per litre, so that's $7.20 Aus a US gallon or US $6.59 per gallon

I lived in Norway for a few years, I don't frighten you with those figures. Lets just say they walk a lot.

So how about someone smarter than I (it's not hard) comming up with a new fuel source.. Comeon get to it.

Are you done yet..

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts