• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

There was a theft from Isabella's home

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patriot

Isabella is Lazarus
Reaction score
Somebody stole one of Isabella's parts as it has disappeared

She's a Gen I '04

It's the black inner panal inside the colored plastic from the nose to the radiator with most of the horns peaking out from behind. The fork(s) are right on the side. Isabella's embarrassed by the strips of duct tape protecting things under there.

Please help

Thank you,

vroom vroom

Has anyone done an orifice check of Isabella's owner? Those parts don't grow legs so he must have put it somewhere. :blink:

Right side: 5JW-2836L-00-00 PANEL, INNER 2

Left side: 5JW-2836K-00-00 PANEL, INNER 1

You'll likely need the attaching fasteners, also.

One would think those parts would survive when the colored parts are "rashed". Somebody must have some laying around.

Last edited by a moderator:
well, nobody who has had the bike on their premises since the explosion will own up to stealing the panel...

I need to check Jeff_Q's sellers login name and see if he happened to put it up on ebay

I heard Aarron Graves comment that he worked long and hard on my bike and I gave him no tip

Somebody, somewhere around here is a klepto I'm telling ya.

Well, if somebody doesn't own up or one of ya'll offer your crashed bike part, then I guess I'll be going to Ron Ayers web sight.

The current duct tape replacement is looking a little tattered. Sheesh, duct tape and flags don't do well at...well...speed, I hear.

Thanx MM2 for the research...panel is $30+change+shipping unless I hit a holiday free shipping offer.

And a headlight low beam is out, my fork lights aren't getting juice, and my cig light plug(s) for charging stuff are inoperable.

So I need to get busy.

<sigh>

Mike in Nawlins'

I think I have that part. I'll have to verify if it's left or right but I know I have one of them. If you want me to take a look, let me know?

I think I have that part. I'll have to verify if it's left or right but I know I have one of them. If you want me to take a look, let me know?
Thanx, I don't think I mentioned it's the right side sitting on the bike

I'll PM Kevin Daly as Plan B
Kevin reports that the insurance company took away his... :dribble:

my new bud Tate has found the appropriate panel in his parts collection and is shipping it to me on Monday.

Thanx Tate

may the Feej gods smile upon you

let's ride safe and be careful out there,

Mike in Nawlins'

Parts do not get lost in my garage, everything has its place! Mike's garage on the other hand is still a wreck from Katrina I think....

my new bud Tate has found the appropriate panel in his parts collection and is shipping it to me on Monday.

Thanx Tate

may the Feej gods smile upon you

Mike in Nawlins'
Big white delivery truck rushing to deliver gifts of the season left a box on my step that looked like it was a prop in "Castaway"

Panel fit perfectly and installed in 15 minutes. Black duct tape removed (worked remarkedly well, I have to say)

a very Merry Christmas to my Feej peep Tate

Mike in Nawlins'