They cashed my check

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

airboss

Reaction score
Did my SS1000 back on the 3/4th of July, I've been waiting and checking the account to see if the check had cleared, and this morning it did.

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Looks like the IBA is starting to work tru the backlog.

Wife says as soon as she has the documents in hand, I'll be institusalized

Yeah it can take them awhile, they're all volunteer as I understand it...
Congrats on the SS1K ! Now, about that BBG...
Working on some routing for spring.

The IBA staff does a great job as volunteers, and we know now that they're into the July rides.

hmmmmm 1500 in 24 hrs at the gap? naw,lol
congrats to your ride!!
NO WAY!!!!!!!!!! You get to be the one and only.

Congratulations roomie!
Thanks Rad, can I borrow the tiaria now?

The IBA is still seriously backed-up. I checked the site again and they have only posted riders through May 31, 2006. But it is good to hear that they are working on July. AH...mmm...<whistle>...patience!

Did my SS1000 back on the 3/4th of July, I've been waiting and checking the account to see if the check had cleared, and this morning it did.

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Looks like the IBA is starting to work tru the backlog.

Wife says as soon as she has the documents in hand, I'll be institusalized
Congrats! Gives me an idea where they are too! I turned mine towards the end of July and haven't heard/seen anything just yet.

Jeff

For all you wannabee IBA guyz and galz... this should provide even more motivation to perform your act of derring' dooo at WFO6.. Instant gratification.. IBA cert handed out immediately... no wait.. all you have to do is stay up (yawwwn) for at least.... awhile.. :angry2: .,

Signed, Candy Butt Association charter member #1.. (well rested too)

Still waiting for any word on my post WFO BBG, which was filed in the very first part of August...

Airboss, did ya ever get your (complete package, or verification, pin, plate back or certificate) or anything from them? My check was cashed a couple days before yours (Nov 16th) & I've seen nothing. E-mail them & no response.

Airboss, did ya ever get your (complete package, or verification, pin, plate back or certificate) or anything from them? My check was cashed a couple days before yours (Nov 16th) & I've seen nothing. E-mail them & no response.
No packet yet, the way I understand the process is that they will cash the check if your ride passes pelimenary review. They won't mail the goodies until Kneebone signs off on your ride. They have also had issues with people leaving and having to train replacements, plus getting slamed with an extra ordinary number of rides this season.

We just need to kick back and relax it'll come, I mean we should be used to waiting after all we do ride FJRs.

Besides this iron butt thing is just a giant conspiracy, to insure I can't get tru the riding season on one set of tires. <_<