This has got to be a joke.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

str8

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
I mean, someone wouldn't actually use one of these, would they?

trailer-speedo1.jpg

Have Kneebone and the IBA seen this yet? Could make the accounting even more onerous than it currently is... :dribble:
Yeah, they might be driving in their AC pick-ups while hauling their Sportsters around, clicking off the miles and checkpoints/bonii as they go. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
No, no, no... :nono:

See none of you guys can relate to the real trailer queens.

They don't want to rack up miles like the "real riders" do. They take special pride (somehow), when hanging around the local watering hole, in having an old (shiny) bike with silly low miles on it.

Yeah, I know. It's kind'a tough to comprehend. But so are straight pipes (on bikes that make 45 HP), assless chaps (on anyone), leather vests, skull cap helmets, etc., etc.

You just don't get it. You're not a one percenter.

But so are straight pipes (on bikes that make 45 HP), assless chaps (on anyone), leather vests, skull cap helmets, etc., etc.
How many times do I have to tell you all chaps are assless. If they had an ass they would be pants. If you call them assless pants that would be more correct.

gay-men-in-leather-chaps.jpg

But so are straight pipes (on bikes that make 45 HP), assless chaps (on anyone), leather vests, skull cap helmets, etc., etc.
How many times do I have to tell you all chaps are assless. If they had an ass they would be pants. If you call them assless pants that would be more correct.

gay-men-in-leather-chaps.jpg
johnny80s (the one on the right) says, "Welcome from San Diego Francisco!