Three Blue '05s Spotted...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ignacio

Intramural Culture Warrior
Staff member
Reaction score
Spotted on another forum recently referring to some bad admins over here. Anybody we know?

800px-Blue_Man_Group.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They don't really look like anyone I know. Somebody out on that other forum have a problem with blue people? :superman2: We accept people here without regard to color. ;)

Iggy is so mean, teasing the forum and not letting members read up on the fun......

Allow me.... ;) Y'all may remember a couple of Amsoil asshats who get the Big Boot several weeks back.

Well, one of the 'tards decided he would go whine[SIZE=14pt] LIKE A FUCKING PUSSY[/SIZE] on another motorcycle site, ranting about how he was oh-so wronged here at FJRForum.

Never mind that the 'wad couldn't follow the rules. Oh, no, let's not let facts get in the way of a good whiney-gash wailing. So, Einstein Amsoil Salesman elects to cross-post his woeful tale on another bike forum..... I mean, surly they will understand... right?

So what warm, friendly and sympathetic forum did Einstein elect to go take his whiney-gash story to?

Jo Momma over on AdvRider.com :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Talk about having your ass handed to you..... it's up to 11 pages of some funny shit here, peeps:

"FJR forum sucks" over at Jo momma

Guess the ass-wad didn't count on AdvRider folks being able to spot bullshit a mile away....

:D

I did see the Blue Men last month in Philly and they were most entertaining, not like any other band I've ever seen.

I also ride a Honda Transalp, and hang out on the ADV site alot as well. Those guys don't take crap from anyone. They can see through a smoke screen and respond " properly" to A'holes like him. Wonder where hes gos now. maybe a Vespa site. Bet the Vespa peeps don't buy it either.

As I posted on the thread over there yesterday, it makes for some entertaining reading. Nice to see that the folks over there recognize an asshat when they see one.

This kind of go-elsewhere-and-whine trash, and the crap the skipper's catching at s-t.n for shutting down the politics forum, just reminds me what a headache it is to mod a forum. I don't think I'd have the patience for it. I'm really grateful to you guys that do. Thanks.

I liked the little exchange that went something like, "Is Amsoil better for BMW final drives?"

"It's easier to clean off the rear wheel".

hysterical.gif

"someone has sand in his vagina. Jesus dude, get a grip and move one. They banned you because you're a putz"

OMG :D

Finally had time to click the link and read it. Thank god I didn't at work...It would be tough to explain all the :lol:

I like the sand in vagina quote too. My wife was laughing so hard she was crying...

Wow.......like a pack of raging wolves.....I think once the dust settles over there they will find pieces of a dead guy. It reminds me a lot of when we were kids.... I mean I could pick on my siblings but if any other kid tried to pick on them I would turn on them like a she bear protecting her cubs.