Throttle farkleage

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwhite518

Reaction score
These mods aren't news to anybody here but I wanted to post about it anyway. I recently did the two common throttle farkles. Both were incredibly easy to install and had the desired impact.

TSU. I can't believe I lived with this so long. I've done a number of long rides and wound up with a sore hand. Really looking forward to my next long ride to see what the difference is.

G2. The low speed response is much less jerky. I'm a smoother rider now.

I think both of these farkles are fairly subtle. When I first got this bike I didn't even notice the throttle issues. When you live with the bike for awhile you start to notice the small stuff. After I've lived with my new throttle for awhile it'll be interesting to ride a bike with stock throttle.

+1 TSU

I have factory heated grips thus the G2 isn't an option - installed the PCIII which made a huge difference.

Alright - just tried "search" for tsu and g2 - one says no results, the other says I need more characters...LOL ;)

So, for those not in the know, what is TSU and G2 - other than apparently good mods...?