Throttlemeister... who's the best online retailer?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JerryS

Reaction score
Anyone know where's the best place to purchase Throttlemeisters? The TM website is not very helpful.

Anyone know where's the best place to purchase Throttlemeisters? The TM website is not very helpful.
Went to my local BMW dealer. Paid about $10 more than the best price I could find on-line, but they've been really good guys about letting me try on everything from helmets (I buy replacement shields there) and overpants (bought a pair) to a K1200GT (nice ergos and computer, but they'd better good be for $27K! - Did not buy).

I bought mine from CA Sports Touring. I have the heavy model on my 2005.

I check to see if Jeff @ Sport Bike Effects carry's what I'm looking for first, in this case I don't think he does.

Sorry if you do Jeff, my bandwidth does not support browsing your site right now.

For you retired military guys - Did you know the Navy has Internet on ships now!? Nothing earthshattering (speed wise) but it is a significant change if you have been out/retired in the last 10-15 years or more...

I check to see if Jeff @ Sport Bike Effects carry's what I'm looking for first, in this case I don't think he does.

Sorry if you do Jeff, my bandwidth does not support browsing your site right now.

For you retired military guys - Did you know the Navy has Internet on ships now!? Nothing earthshattering (speed wise) but it is a significant change if you have been out/retired in the last 10-15 years or more...
I am a Throttle Meister dealer, I just have not had the time to set up my site for the product as yet. All it would take a phone call to me to help you at this point.

I am a Throttle Meister dealer, I just have not had the time to set up my site for the product as yet. All it would take a phone call to me to help you at this point.

Placed an order tonight at sporttouringusa.com

thanks everyone.