To much???

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bustanut joker

Reaction score
I kinda like em, But is it excessive? Excuse the crappy pics Old Michael I'm not.

Guess ya could blame fencer, it's his old rebuilt camera.

Clutch side

plateengravedbike009.jpg

Brake side

plateengravedbike011.jpg

Again the images don't do 'em justice. Though the brake side is kinda weak... it's an 05. What'dya expect of those limp assed bikes.

:jester:

Just a cheap ass laser. Well actually kinda pricey fer me. That's why the shots suk. Couldn't afford a decent picture machine.

Very unique! Yeah, the clutch side bike is better. I think we need some better slogans though.

Excessive? Seriously?

Look at all the farkles we do: power commander, fenda extenda, seat, wind screen, heli bars, risers, horns, bar neds, sliders, top cases, tank bags, tank protectors, foot extenders, driving lights, radar & gps units, datels, blue sea buses, etc.

Excessive? No. I like 'em: original and cool looking.

Well judging by the comments so far I think I'd better add em to the developing webpage. However if anybody here wants em, pm or email me with info regarding text etc..

Oh, and bar neds Eagle? Don't ya mean nads?

Bust, what the hell ya doin contributing to the forum? This some kinda sick joke? Or is this a prelude to friday?

Bust, what the hell ya doin contributing to the forum? This some kinda sick joke? Or is this a prelude to friday?
It does seem to be a likely prelude to The Apocalypse.

Last edited by a moderator:
I kinda like em, But is it excessive? Excuse the crappy pics Old Michael I'm not.
Guess ya could blame fencer, it's his old rebuilt camera.

Clutch side

plateengravedbike009.jpg

Brake side

plateengravedbike011.jpg

Again the images don't do 'em justice. Though the brake side is kinda weak... it's an 05. What'dya expect of those limp assed bikes.

FJR.jpg

Hmm Just noticed your "photoshop" image Av..... Thanks, another thing I have, but can't use worth a shit!!!!! PhotoGrav is making stuff too easy for me.

Last edited by a moderator: