Touratech

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monty

Reaction score
$65.00 and change plus another 10.00 shipping is rather steep but I bit the bullet and ordered it. I have one on the Triumph Tiger and decided to order for the FJR as the stand is making holes in my carport's asphalt floor. Been using an old iron griddle.

I know there are cheaper alternatives, however, I'm not good with cutting tools and not very inventive either. :rolleyes:

WynPro $22.00

2652965470105030702S500x500Q85.jpg

2793276110105030702S500x500Q85.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It pays to ask questions.

Lots of info on farkles when you ask the collective. ;)
Actually, it helps if folks like Monty look around a bit more and see the Group Buy section prominently displayed or the fact your thread wanders by fairly regularly more .....than asking NEPRT questions. I know I saw it again a couple weeks ago, never had to ask, and got a WynPro myself. Powder coating it tonight. ;)

It pays to ask questions.

Lots of info on farkles when you ask the collective. ;)
Actually, it helps if folks like Monty look around a bit more and see the Group Buy section prominently displayed or the fact your thread wanders by fairly regularly more .....than asking NEPRT questions. I know I saw it again a couple weeks ago, never had to ask, and got a WynPro myself. Powder coating it tonight. ;)
I did search for sidestand extendors, Touratech, etc but didn't see anything. I'm still a member of Trumph Tiger 1050 Forum where I got my info originally about the Touratech. Possibly Winpro doesn't make one for the Tiger. It would also help if there were less smartass replies from older members to newer members on this forum. :)

Please allow an old fart to retract the last statement I made about older members. :eek:

Please allow an old fart to retract the last statement I made about older members. :eek:

No problem. We have more senior members than young ones and you do need tough hide if you are going to hang out here. It's meant in jest unless you turn out to be a dik then there are no rules. :p :yahoo:

I did search for sidestand extendors, Touratech, etc but didn't see anything. ....... Possibly Winpro doesn't make one for the Tiger.
It might have been your British spelling of "extendors" that threw the search engine for a loop...or maybe that's how it's spelled in Texas. And, I'm not sure the American-except-for-Texas spelling of "extender" with an e would have helped in this particular case...but I'm pretty sure spelling WynPro with a y would help. Searches do benefit from correct spelling. ;)

It would also help if there were less smartass replies from older members to newer members on this forum. :)
Almost as much as it would help if there were more searches from newer members before devolving into search welfare recipients on this forum. :)

Please allow an administrative idealist to retract the last statement I made about newer members. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
I did search for sidestand extendors, Touratech, etc but didn't see anything. ....... Possibly Winpro doesn't make one for the Tiger.
It might have been your British spelling of "extendors" that threw the search engine for a loop...or maybe that's how it's spelled in Texas. And, I'm not sure the American-except-for-Texas spelling of "extender" with an e would have helped in this particular case...but I'm pretty sure spelling WynPro with a y would help. Searches do benefit from correct spelling. ;)

It would also help if there were less smartass replies from older members to newer members on this forum. :)
Almost as much as it would help if there were more searches from newer members before devolving into search welfare recipients on this forum. :)

Please allow an administrative idealist to retract the last statement I made about newer members. :eek:

Don't you just love a happy ending :p

I also should have mentioned, I am a college grad and used to be pretty good at spelling. Here lately, however, can't spell shit. :unsure: