Tourmaster Synergy

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mophead

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone here spring for a Synergy vest with collar yet? Saw one the other day and it looked nice and with the carbon fiber heating apparatus looks to pack much smaller when not in use. Just wondering if it heats as well as the old wired versions of whatever we may have at present. My old Beemer vest works well and always has. Got to have the collar!

Anyone here spring for a Synergy vest with collar yet? Saw one the other day and it looked nice and with the carbon fiber heating apparatus looks to pack much smaller when not in use. Just wondering if it heats as well as the old wired versions of whatever we may have at present. My old Beemer vest works well and always has. Got to have the collar!
I have the Synergy full jacket with collar. I love it! I have never had to turn it up past low yet. It is almost too hot sometimes on the low setting. I find it very comfortable and light, and would recomend it. Not sure I like the bult in controller though. It is bulky and not mountable.

Wife and I both have the jacket liner system and LUV them. I went for my Dec 25th ride and at 14 degrees outside I finally had to set it to Medium. As stated above, LOW is our normal setting. I also had the gloves thanks to a great rep but I'll keep my factory grip warmers thank-you. I liked them so much I gave them to a customer at work who had bought the vest but doesn't have heated grips on her bike. She likes them very much.

I looked at the linner today and diidn't like the plug set-up for the gloves. I want to find a jacket without the stuff for the gloves.

I have the vest and gloves. This is the 2nd season for the vest and it has been a good investment. Performs as advertised. If you go with the gloves order the next size over your regular size.