trailer

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

odot

CC member # 17,----- DUP member # 7, mensa club m
Reaction score
:unsure: Anyone know who makes a trailer to connect to an fjr? Would rather have a trailer for the scoot as opposed to buying a cage.

Here, let me rephrase this...

Anyone out there have a cool trailer they drag behind their scoots? Show a pic if ya got one......

How much ya wanna spend? Just build one if you're cheap like me.

It's late now, I'll get you some pics later if you want.

Cripes!

Can't even blame this on the Newb factor, as your as big a loudmouth as any around here. So what DO I blame it on, then? Perhaps poor genetic stock. Were your mother and father, brother and sister? :D

I did a search of "trailer" on this forum and found the following threads:

The cool Uni-go trailer, Which can be found here: Clicky Here

uni-gobluekawaconcorsetopl9.03.JPG

I gotta be able to carry an amp and two guitars. The uni might work with some miniatures.....but, more or less, the uni is perfect for a beer cooler.

OH, and skooter.....tanks for the pics. By the way, mother and father thing....am the perfect stock of half german and half eskimo. Read the profile...it's texas, not arkincest. lol

Tanks, krash....that zephyr model would probably work...kinda spendy though, at 2200 minus shipping.

Yeah if you take that little cute one you'll have a port a potty :lol:

Forget the amp just play into it and wait for the echo!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Just joking,except for the price this looks like a cool trailer. 140 liters not bad.

Last edited by a moderator: