Trying to find a tool.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warsw

Reaction score
Where can I get one of these? I tried my local YamaShop but the numbers wouldn't come up and they didn't seem to know where to get it. I would like to get it from the US if it really does exist.

Steering Head Bearing Service

shb01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here you are: TOOL.
-BD

P.S. Sorry, couldn't help myself!
hysterical.gif
Actually, Brun beat me to the punch line... being as I was out riding (you know, actually using the Feej and not doing dishes, waxing the floor or folding laundry and shit). I must admit though, that was quite a chuckle. ;)

-BD

hysterical.gif
Actually, Brun beat me to the punch line... being as I was out riding (you know, actually using the Feej and not doing dishes, waxing the floor or folding laundry and shit). I must admit though, that was quite a chuckle. ;)

You were the first person I thought of when Tool was mentioned ...and now by the rest of the responses...how scary is that!!!

-BD

hysterical.gif

You were the first person I thought of when Tool was mentioned ...and now by the rest of the responses...how scary is that!!!
:lol: ..... :good: .....nice on Thug....

Well, you know how it goes, sympathy for one's own kind is ever prevalent, isn't it? ;)

Hey! I may actually ride today. I already did the dishes, waxed the floor, did the laundry, built a deck, painted the fence, vacuumed the pool, cleaned out the garage, put on a second story, finished the basement, AND rubbed the corns off my ol' lady's foot today. I'm good to go!

-BD

Gee guys, Thanks for all the help :huh: . It must be brought on by the holiday season :drinks: .

Hey! I may actually ride today. I already did the dishes, waxed the floor, did the laundry, built a deck, painted the fence, vacuumed the pool, cleaned out the garage, put on a second story, finished the basement, AND rubbed the corns off my ol' lady's foot today. I'm good to go!

-BD

Hey BD -

Don't be gone long now, y'hear? :D

McMasterCarr.com carry spanner wrenches without the square hole. I would order part 5471A11, which is

[SIZE=8pt]Adjustable Head Hook Style Spanner Wrench for 3/4" To 2" (19mm To 50.8mm) Circle Diameter [/SIZE]

In stock at $15.99 Each

from them and drill a hole then square off the hole to accept your 3/8" or 1/2" torque wrench.

Hey BD -
Not to worry, it's tethered to a post. He's only allowed to go up and down the driveway. :haha:

Gee guys, Thanks for all the help :huh: . It must be brought on by the holiday season :drinks: .
need a little help, these guys jump right in. :rofl: , don't they
Slappy had 'im covered, so we can play, right? ;)
Play? hey this is a seruois, ah seurios, ah seiro.................., ah crap I give up can't even spell it.

Hey BD -
Not to worry, it's tethered to a post. He's only allowed to go up and down the driveway. :haha:

need a little help, these guys jump right in. :rofl: , don't they
Slappy had 'im covered, so we can play, right? ;)
Play? hey this is a seruois, ah seurios, ah seiro.................., ah crap I give up can't even spell it.
Cyrius, Sirius etc. etc.