Turn Signal Indicators

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, great. NOW Bust is thinkin'? Y'all better hold on, cuz its gonna snow. :lol:
Easy there "jelly roll" It's spitin that crap here now.

I rode home through one of odots jihads Sunday. 60 miles of rain, sleet, hail and wind. Oh yeah, mesh gear too!

:jester:

Hey, I had to light the pilot in the furnace last night, got to 40-something! What's all this talk about cold? Cut it out!!!!

As for the LEDs, that's cool, but isn't it a bit much at night? Can you switch them off if you want?

Last edited by a moderator:
Uhm... why?

You already have turn sig indicators.. unless their for a radar detector or something..

Uhm... why?
You already have turn sig indicators.. unless their for a radar detector or something..
Many of us have trouble seeing the smallish indicator lights and sometimes neglect to turn them off.

I do not think Rat Shack has these. I got them from a sign company next door; they come on a string but can be separated. They are wired with the signals under the glove box. They are not overpowering at night, but if one wanted to, he could put in a switch.

Ummm, not to be an ass, but if you can't see the turn signal indicators at night, should you be riding at night? You don't have to answer that, it was just a thought wandering through my warped head. As for the LED indicators, they look really bright to me, and I was thinking they would really screw up a person's night vision. If they work for you that's cool. Looks like you did a nice install.

Ummm, not to be an ass, but if you can't see the turn signal indicators at night, should you be riding at night? You don't have to answer that, it was just a thought wandering through my warped head. As for the LED indicators, they look really bright to me, and I was thinking they would really screw up a person's night vision. If they work for you that's cool. Looks like you did a nice install.
gunny!LMAO

:dribble:

Latest posts