Twisted Throttle Bar Risers

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacko

Reaction score
G' Day Guys

I have been doing some research on bar risers for my 06 FJR

Does anyone know anything about the Risers on the Twisted Throttle web site , ya can get em for 06--07 bikes

They raise the bars up 1'' and back 1/2 " and fit between the fork crown and the bars

They only cost about $90 and by the time I get them sent to Australia probably more than double that with postage in our $$$$

I dont want to spend fortune on risers , but I dont want to end up with crap either

There was no pic of them , so I have no idea what they look like

I dont know of any risers in Australia for the 06 FJR , if any Aussies on the site know , please let me know .

Thanks for any info , Regards Jacko

Hrms...

I looked at the Twisted Throttle site and didn't see any for Gen II bikes.

They do list two different items for Gen I's, and judging only from the images they are clearly Gen I risers.

Do you have a link of said item?

Hrms...
I looked at the Twisted Throttle site and didn't see any for Gen II bikes.

They do list two different items for Gen I's, and judging only from the images they are clearly Gen I risers.

Do you have a link of said item?
Thanks Renegade

I dunno how to do the link thing , sorry , but it does say to fit 06--07 bikes ( will not fit 01---05 bikes )

and there are no pic's of them

Thanks ,,Regards Jacko

G'Day Guys

Even though Twisted Throttle has the risers listed for the 06--07 FJR's as product number GM.Y203

When I emailed them they say they dont have em for my bike

Thanks ,, regards Jacko

G'Day Guys
Even though Twisted Throttle has the risers listed for the 06--07 FJR's as product number GM.Y203

When I emailed them they say they dont have em for my bike

Thanks ,, regards Jacko
LOG ONTO 1TAIL.COM, AS THEY LIST THE ITEM YOU NEED, WITH PHOTO, AND STATE ON THE URL THAT THEY SHIP DOWN UNDER. I HAVE NOT PURCHASED YET. LET ME KNOW IF THEY ARE OKAY! PHIL

We know that our international customers have to pay duty
I have been buying gear from the US for many years, from motor cycle parts to Radio Control gear from Stormer Racing in Glasgow, Montana.

They all do the same thing, do not include a receipt in the parcel and on the green label tick the option "Gift"

Still list the goods as motorcycle parts, but as a gift.

Gifts do not attract any duties in Aust, and if customs do open the parcel with no receipt it is a "Gift"

Been doing it this way for nearly 20 years.