• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Two Brothers Black Series Exhausts

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Allen_C

Reaction score
For sale are my Two Bros Black Series Aluminum exhausts. Included are the mounting straps and P1X silencers that keep the low growl but don't bother the neighbors. These are in great condition with no gouges, holes or any other noticeable blemishes. They have about 5k miles on them. Exhausts will fit all FJR model years '06-'14 and possibly Gen I also.

Price $350 + actual shipping cost

What looks like scratches on the cans is just light refracting.

c1bi.jpg

The tail pipes with the black silencers installed

dudf.jpg

HP chart: https://www.twobros.com/Cust_Service/Dyno_Charts/dyno_2005_yama_fj1300.pdf

Allen, did you notice the pipes getting louder as you put on the miles, and did the db killers have any effect on this?

I only put about one thousand miles on these exhausts since they were included with the '08AE when I bought it last year. I thought they were a bit too loud for everyday city riding so I add the silencers to reduce the db to a better level but keep the low throaty growl.

I would have kept them but I wanted to get carbon fiber exhausts to match what I'm doing with my '14ES.

Latest posts