Two Brothers Racing Exhausts

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slo-ride

slo-ride
Reaction score
I am in the market for some aftermarket slip-on exhausts and found an almost new set of Two Brothers Racking exhausts but they are for the 2003-2005 models. Does anyone know if these slip-ons will fit my 2007 model. The bikes look very similar. Here is the link to the Two Brothers exhausts:

Two Brothers

Thanks!

I am in the market for some aftermarket slip-on exhausts and found an almost new set of Two Brothers Racking exhausts but they are for the 2003-2005 models. Does anyone know if these slip-ons will fit my 2007 model. The bikes look very similar. Here is the link to the Two Brothers exhausts:Two Brothers

Thanks!
When I was looking for slip-ons, back in 2006, all the companies that had GenI pipes told me that while the muffler part is the same the middle piece of pipe is different.

I am in the market for some aftermarket slip-on exhausts and found an almost new set of Two Brothers Racking exhausts but they are for the 2003-2005 models. Does anyone know if these slip-ons will fit my 2007 model. The bikes look very similar. Here is the link to the Two Brothers exhausts:Two Brothers

Thanks!
When I was looking for slip-ons, back in 2006, all the companies that had GenI pipes told me that while the muffler part is the same the middle piece of pipe is different.
I feared as much. If only I had my own pipe bending machine...

Thanks!