uk/canada Fjr accessories

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fjrpro

Reaction score
I am going to Canada in the next few weeks. I am thinking of picking up some of the items that are offered for the 06 fjr in Canada but not here. Has anyone bought the Foot shields or the Mirror covers. What do you think and did you buy from a dealer near Toronto. Thanks fjr pro

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going to Canada in the next few weeks. I am thinking of picking up some of the items that are offered for the 06 fjr in Canada but not here. Has anyone bought the Foot shields or the Mirror covers. What do you think and did you buy from a dealer near Toronto. Thanks fjr pro

If ever you need stuff, let me know I could send them to you, I am located in Montreal.

Have a Yam dealer close to where I lived.

www.motosillimitees.com

;)

Thank you for the offer...I plan on going to the big cycle show in Toronto......If I like the Canada only items I will buy them up there. Anyone have them?

I bought the foot guards when I was in Halifax in July. I really like them alot. They fit the 06 with no drilling or modification and the color match is perfect. $325.00 canadian if I remember correctly.

DSCF1266-2.jpg

I just got back from the Toronto show.....I spoke to two guys from Yamaha dealers there. I asked if I placed a small to large order for lets say the foot shields and the mirror covers would they give me a good % off. I will e-mail this week to find out some more details....