UMPC for LD Rally Riders

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SockMonkey

Makin' Some Noise
Reaction score
Here's a UMPC that's perfect for LD rally riders: Panasonic ToughBook CF-U1. Size-wise, it would fit right between the bars on a RAM mount. This would be the ideal onboard all-in-one navigator/data-logger/music player/real-time system monitoring tool. (I immediately thought of Iggy when I saw this.)

Here's a UMPC that's perfect for LD rally riders: Panasonic ToughBook CF-U1. Size-wise, it would fit right between the bars on a RAM mount. This would be the ideal onboard all-in-one navigator/data-logger/music player/real-time system monitoring tool. (I immediately thought of Iggy when I saw this.)
Wow. That thing to very cool. Looks like around $2100 dollars. Ouch.

Wow. That thing to very cool. Looks like around $2100 dollars. Ouch.
I've got an email in to one of my vendors to find out what their price will be on this unit with quantity breaks. I'll bet it can be had for much less than $2100.