Unknown Windshield

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Aldea

FJR/Concours Pilot
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me who manufactures this windshield? The prior owner does not remember and I'd like to know in case I need to replace it.

Windshield4_zpsa8a69706.jpg

It has come to my attention that the meaning of the sticker on my windshield might be offensive to some forum members. For this I apologize.

I was unaware of what it meant when I let a fellow attendee at the 2013 EOM put it on my windshield. I had mentioned I needed to get something to cover my EZPass and he said he had something that should be a perfect fit. When I asked what it meant after he installed it, he said it was just an acronym used all the time on the FJRiders forum. I meant to look it up when I got home from EOM but forgot. After awhile it was just a part of the windshield that I no longer noticed.

I'm sure someone will be able to ID that shield for you...as for the sticker, I chuckle every time I see one!
smile.png

The sticker is not offensive, it is a bunch of letters.

Those who know what it means are the people least likely to be offended :D

Curious if you're worrying about replacing a windshield that looks perfectly whole and fine because you love it so much. There are plenty of after market screens available. Is this the best of several you've tried and would just hate to ever lose it?

Oh, and the sticker means . . . well, ask a junior high school kid to use his imagination and take a guess. Bet he gets it.
wink.png

umm, If you want, take a magic marker to it. You could change it to "AYYEE!"

Last edited by a moderator:
I know the windshield is not OEM and it works well for me. So rather than waste time & money trying out other windshields which I might not like, I'd like to be able to just buy an exact replacement when & if the need arises. I was a bit surprised when I removed the 'W' trim not to find a manufacturer's mark identifying their product.

I looked at the windshields on the CalSci website and they show them with vents which mine does not have. Nor did I see anything on the website to indicate that the vent is an option or can be deleted. Does this mean that my windshield probably is not a CalSci windshield?

"Florida Youth Yellow Flower Foundation"

Public service-minded agency striving to rehabilitate farm animals who have been abused by forum members.....

.....or is that WITH forum members????