V-Stream windshield 04-05

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zzkenoman

Reaction score
If you haven't ordered your V-Stream windshield, or if you found it was back ordered. I have one left in stock to send out asap, and have it before your trip to the WFO or tour. Free shipping included, just email me.

[SIZE=36pt]Sold[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
If you haven't ordered your V-Stream windshield, or if you found it was back ordered. I have one left in stock to send out asap, and have it before your trip to the WFO or tour. Free shipping included, just email me or click below:
clicky
What's the normal wait time on these? Is it rare that you have one in stock ready to ship?

If you haven't ordered your V-Stream windshield, or if you found it was back ordered. I have one left in stock to send out asap, and have it before your trip to the WFO or tour. Free shipping included, just email me or click below:

clicky
What's the normal wait time on these? Is it rare that you have one in stock ready to ship?
The screens have been selling out quickly, although they have been trying to fill the orders as fast as possible. Gary sold out of his already, and may have some in the next week or two, and I have one left.

I wish I had known you had one, I would have grabbed that from you.

Just got one from Gary McCoy though.

Trip to Reno will tell me if it is everything you guys say it is.

I am the happy owner of the new shield!

I have put about 600 miles on it and really like it! Even in the desert heat!

FYI

It is rock solid to 150mph! :blink: :yahoo:

Will these be re-stocked soon, are there any other retailers ? I really need to try one.