V-Strom "Knuckle Guards"

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Panman

Reaction score
I have this parts list for the V-Strom "Knuckle Guards" off of a 2004 does it work on the 2007A? any one out there know?

The left guard mounts to the clutch pivot bolt on A models so it sounds like a mod would be necessary.

Maybe PM a mod to add "for an '07?" to your title. It's been done, but I didn't follow the thread.

Or maybe do some searching the forum....

I have this parts list for the V-Strom "Knuckle Guards" off of a 2004 does it work on the 2007A? any one out there know?

As mentioned above, do a search in the farkle area under tech. stuff and you'll catch a thread. Or someone will throw down a linky.... :assassin:

:blink:

:yahoo: Go ride a Harley! :****:
Back atcha Toe :bleh: I rode four different bikes yesterday. A Ducatti Monster, Victory Vegas 8 Ball, an 07 Gold wing, and a V Rod. For all out fun the Duck wins out. The Wing did what it was supposed to and the other two failed to impress.

Went on a "poker run" for a local charity, good time and lots of "spirited" riding. Best part was the group I stuck with, One of our District court Judges(duc), the prostituting attorney(v rod), and two Sheriffs Deputys (wing and a v star) Kinda hard to get ticketed with that group eh? ;)

:jester:

Six weeks? I didn't jack that off in my calendar......may have some thscheduling issthues here.