Vegan Motorcyclist Gear

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This guy could probably use some. I see he's got the lid figured out.

451px-Arcimboldo_Vegetables.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm curious. If a vegan raises a cow from birth, makes sure it's happy and lives a good healthy cow life, can the vegan tan its hide and make a suit from it when it dies of old age? I mean, it's not like the vegan is Hindu or anything.

Things that make you go Hmmmmmm........

I would love to know what Darwin would say about vegans. Speaking from experience, when there is little food, and you haven't eaten in days, you tend to be a little less picky.

As far as cycle gear, I do tend to like the textiles for ease of care, not for any sympathy for critters.

don't see why it needs to be called 'vegan' gear, as opposed to just being non-leather, or 'textile'. funny place to stir up emotions, but whatever floats your boat......

Vegans make me want to hit up a steak house and order an 80 OZ. prime rib.....wrapped in bacon.

"how do you want it cooked, sir?"

"run it through a warm room, dude".

don't see why it needs to be called 'vegan' gear, as opposed to just being non-leather, or 'textile'. funny place to stir up emotions, but whatever floats your boat......
You mean whatever floats *his* boat. My boat is full of tasty animals. I just thought it was funny to the point of absurdity, so naturally, I wanted to share with others. :)

Vegans make me want to hit up a steak house and order an 80 OZ. prime rib.....wrapped in bacon.

"how do you want it cooked, sir?"

"run it through a warm room, dude".
ROFLMAO Odot!!! That was freakin' good! Mind if I add that one to my reportior (sp?)?

Rex