Very Nice LED lights with P7 emitter (4die)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...Would like to see more stats on themA MP draw ect...
Claims 1 amp each light; 900 Lumins; variable focus from flood to pin-point; glass lens; 2"dia x 3" long, equivalent light as a 35W Halogen. No claim about light color, looks to be 5,500K to 6,000K. Off road only, ;) advertises as fill light when on the trails where factory DOT lighting is not appropriate. No ballast, no ignitor, no tricky reflectors, no movable capsules, minimum wiring and minimum light when compared to HID.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shit. This is getting hard to keep up with the current farkle technology. Just get the Solteks mounted and am alreay years out of date.....

Just got the Solteks mounted and am already years out of date.....
I doubt that....

IMG_1960.jpg

No ballast, no ignitor, no tricky reflectors, no movable capsules, minimum wiring and minimum light when compared to HID.
This is what caught my attention. With the Gen II there is so little room for ballasts and such, this could be an easier solution. I have heard quite a bit about these P7 emitters on "Candle Power Forums", they are all the rage right now. True, they do not match the lumens of an HID setup, though the bulb should NEVER burn out :blink: and the output is not too shabby. One nice thing about LEDs is that you get the full output instantly (no warm up period).