VStream windshield Canada

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys. Where in Canada can I price and purchase a VStream windshield for my 05 FJR. Looks like a good upgrade.
Got mine from University Motors - I realize that they're not in Canada, but they have good pricing and responsive service!

Hey guys. Where in Canada can I price and purchase a VStream windshield for my 05 FJR. Looks like a good upgrade.
Got mine from University Motors - I realize that they're not in Canada, but they have good pricing and responsive service!
If they won't ship to you, let me know and I'll get you one. I'm ordering one on Friday when my FJR budget gets a boost.

If they won't ship to you, let me know and I'll get you one. I'm ordering one on Friday when my FJR budget gets a boost.
What is the price from University motors?

What is the price from University motors?
I was emailing back and forth with the parts manager last week and I want to say it was $130 US +/- a couple of bucks, including shipping. Very good price. I didn't write it down, intend to nail down the price later this week.