• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Garmin StreetPilot 2730 (or equivalent)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James Burleigh

Reaction score
Has anyone replaced their Garmin GPS and has an older model they are willing to sell? It would be for use in a car, plugging into the cigarette lighter. I have (and am very happy with) the model noted in the topic title, which attaches to my bike, but also can go into the car via a dashboard mount and cigarette lighter adapter. I need a second one for another family member. Thank you.

Hans, I have a 2820 that is in great shape, but the Bluetooth topped working this Spring. That makes it a 2730. It has 2015.10 maps and I have a XM30 puck that has a non-expiring radio subscription (it never got the kill signal). This one has all motorcycle mounts, AC adapter for using it indoors and programming, but I don't have an automotive mount or remote speaker. I've just been too lazy to get it posted on Ebay.

1011c884-a163-4477-a8e9-94109af032f5.jpg

DSC_0894Medium.jpg

6c1027b6-c89f-49be-9d90-53ab2b30f16d.jpg

DSC_0891Medium.jpg

DSC_0892Medium.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, Tom. Do you have the auto cigarette lighter adapter with built-in speaker? Or is that what you mean by no speaker?

Last edited by a moderator: