Warm N Safe customer service ROCKS!!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mcgyver74

Reaction score
So last week I decided to buy some heated gear since It's getting cool outside, After doing some research, I contacted Warm N Safe.

Well I first have to say that their Customer service is TOP notch, they were VERY patient with me while I decided what I wanted,

Ended up ordering their Ultimate Sport Touring Glovess, Full sleeve liner, an dual Heat troller,

Used them over the weekend and at first was disappointed since they got warm but not hot, well I called Warm N safe (they have a Skype address or direct number that gets you RIGHT to the owner) and Mike told me this was NOT normal and then proceeded to spend time with me troubleshooting, and is replacing the whole shebang.

They really went above and beyond and have made a lifelong customer out of me!!!

I bought W&S gloves & jacket prior to last winter and used the stuff down into the teens here in Norfolk.

For longer rides I use a base layer of UnderArmour Cold Gear (compression fit), then the W&S safe jacket, then an UnderArmour Cold Gear loose-fit mock turtleneck, under my First Gear Kilimanjaro 4 jacket shell (I don't use the FirstGear liner, it's too bulky for me).

I just need to get some pant liners now.

I bought W&S gloves & jacket prior to last winter and used the stuff down into the teens here in Norfolk.
For longer rides I use a base layer of UnderArmour Cold Gear (compression fit), then the W&S safe jacket, then an UnderArmour Cold Gear loose-fit mock turtleneck, under my First Gear Kilimanjaro 4 jacket shell (I don't use the FirstGear liner, it's too bulky for me).

I just need to get some pant liners now.
I had a zipper pull apart on a heated jacket liner that was technically out of warranty, but had been worn only 5 times. They said to send it back for repair, so, a couple of days later I did, and found a new one in the mailbox!!! Now that's just plain awesome service!!