Website for FJR accessories?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcpd807

Reaction score
I was wondering if there a one stop website for accessories for the FJR. Looking for a site like cruiser customizing, but for FJR. Some place that offers it all.

Also while I am typing, has anyone heard any rumors about that color the 2009 FJR1300A will be or what month Yamaha normally releases this information.

Thanks.

I was wondering if there a one stop website for accessories for the FJR. Looking for a site like cruiser customizing, but for FJR. Some place that offers it all.
Also while I am typing, has anyone heard any rumors about that color the 2009 FJR1300A will be or what month Yamaha normally releases this information.

Thanks.

No one website, but check out the Vendors section for people that support the forum and have nice farkles at very fair prices.

Color for 2009? Nope.

Bike Effects has a great selection of FJR accessories, and offers a forum discount, but there are lots of other good places to look.

I would second that for the first place to look for *most* things. For custom machined goodies there is always Skyway's accessories. Quality stuff, as long as you're not in a hurry to get anything. Oh and OhioFJR's Premier Accessories also has a number of great farkles.

Also the classifieds here are a good place to watch. Good stuff comes and goes all the time.

Thanks.

There are alot of aftermarket vendors, depends really on what you are looking for...

And they usualy announce the color in September, but rumors?? Yeah, here's one...the 09 will be a Bright Ferrari Red.

KM