westco battery.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

120hp harley

Reaction score
Just ordered a westco for the fjr from bikeeffects. I'm hoping I get the same fast shipping and great response that I've heard about on this forum because I could have gotten the battery $20 cheaper on another site. Chaparral screwed up my original order and sent me a Yuasa that wasn't sealed after telling me that it was. Apparently theYuasa yt14b-4 has been discontinued. No invoice or return slip from chaparral either. Just a packing list. Customer service told me they would look into the matter yesterday and call me right back. Been 18 hours now, still waiting. Seems everybody went home early yesterday cuz nobody answered after 6:30 local which left them 2 1/2 hours. Sorry for rambling but we all know how it feels to thumb the starter and hear a clicking noise. BTW push starting the FJR is no fun.

Just ordered a westco for the fjr from bikeeffects. I'm hoping I get the same fast shipping and great response that I've heard about on this forum because I could have gotten the battery $20 cheaper on another site. Chaparral screwed up my original order and sent me a Yuasa that wasn't sealed after telling me that it was. Apparently theYuasa yt14b-4 has been discontinued. No invoice or return slip from chaparral either. Just a packing list. Customer service told me they would look into the matter yesterday and call me right back. Been 18 hours now, still waiting. Seems everybody went home early yesterday cuz nobody answered after 6:30 local which left them 2 1/2 hours. Sorry for rambling but we all know how it feels to thumb the starter and hear a clicking noise. BTW push starting the FJR is no fun.

Got mine directly for Westco in two days. Figured I would get a fresher battery that way

Got mine directly for Westco in two days. Figured I would get a fresher battery that way
My batteries go come direct from Westco. When you place an order, it is instantly transmitted directly to them.