WFO Riders from FL/GA Area

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any riders in the FL/GA area going to the WFO? I've got to make a decision by Thursday this week.
I'm not in FL or GA but I'll be leaving from eastern Tennessee (Tellico Plains) on about Sunday the 23rd. I'll be aiming for arrival on Wednesday to help out the organizers and crew.

Last edited by a moderator:
[

I'm not in FL or GA but I'll be leaving from eastern Tennessee (Tellico Plains) on about Sunday the 23rd. I'll be aiming for arrival on Wednesday to help out the organizers and crew.

:blink: Let me try to understand this? Unless you moved and didn`t enlighten me, thats not the route I would have taken >BAG<

I`ll be leaving here at midnite on Wed.. Leave your door open Thur. nite :)

:blink: Let me try to understand this? Unless you moved and didn`t enlighten me, thats not the route I would have taken >BAG<I`ll be leaving here at midnite on Wed.. Leave your door open Thur. nite :)
Send me your cell number. It looks like now I'll be leaving Tennessee for Pittsburgh on Sunday. Leaving Pittsburgh on Monday headed for Reno.

I am stopping by a couple of the old homesteads to snap some pictures for interested family.

By the way, check this out: https://gallery3.dougc.com

See the first album.

dougc

Last edited by a moderator: