What size Aerostitch bike cover?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smithpa68

Reaction score
Thinking of buying an Aerostitch bike cover. What size fits the FJR? I have an Rifle windshield that is signifcantly bigger than OEM. I do use the top case on long trips. Andy advice in FJRForum Land?

I have the Yamaha cover and it fits well, but it is big and bulky. I want something lighter and more compact for longer trips.

Doesn't answer your question about Aerostitch but I have used this cover on my ST1300 Honda for 5 years and now use it on my '14 FJR. Very light, compact and dries quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the option. Do you use the standard, half, or full dress? I might try a compression sack on my Yamaha cover and see if I can get along with it on a trip. If I use the top case, I won't have a place to strap it with the wife riding pillion. That's that reason I started looking at the 'stitch site again. Well.. honesty.. I don't need much of an excuse to visit their site. hahah.

I have the large Aerostich cover left over from my GoldWing days. It is too big for the FJR. I intend to get the next smaller size.

Thanks Jack. Good info. I was hoping there was someone on the forum with personal experience.
smile.png

Thanks for the option. Do you use the standard, half, or full dress? I might try a compression sack on my Yamaha cover and see if I can get along with it on a trip. If I use the top case, I won't have a place to strap it with the wife riding pillion. That's that reason I started looking at the 'stitch site again. Well.. honesty.. I don't need much of an excuse to visit their site. hahah.
I like the full-dress. Nothing shows and that seems to keep the curious away.