What's The Latest Greatest Farkle For The Fjr

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skyway

Reaction score
I'm hoping to get my soon to be fixed ticker back, hopefully within a week or so. I'm looking to add something new to the bike to take my mind off the negative vibes I've been having lately to hopefully put the zen back into being an FJR owner.

Other than the latest WC GB's, what would be the one trick farkle you could wish for but have not yet scored.

Post up cause I wanna know! :shout:

I would like to have a set of those cool Blue Flame slip-on...The ones with the dual outlets.. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to have a set of those cool Blue Flame slip-on...The ones with the dual outlets.. :p
I'm trying to see if there is a chance of getting a group buy on those mufflers so hang on. I will let you all know soon.

Rick

I'm trying to see if there is a chance of getting a group buy on those mufflers so hang on. I will let you all know soon.
Very nice looking pipes, especially in CF.:mmm:

TWN - Is your mind ever out of the gutter. :lol:

40MM recoilless rifle, forward facing. One for my truck too!  :devilsmiley:
You might wanna switch that to rearward facing.

Five-0 usually attacks from behind. :ph34r: :D

Did you add accessory horns yet? I have the custom harness ready if you do. 
Got the man horns, but I will keep your harness in mind. :)

Russell Day-Long saddle. 
I have a corbin because wifey likes the low backrest and it also allows me to mount the stock yammi backbox at the same time.

40MM recoilless rifle
Set some up and I'm there. :D

what would be the one trick farkle you could wish for but have not yet scored
Oh, maybe some RaceTech Gold valves or a custom seat. Also a custom rear seat fiberglass conversion that creates storage instead of the rear seat. Another one is custom earplugs with speakers (for the XM w/ marine case).

Alright, I don't have a GPS, but don't want one. Getting lost can be fun :)

Another item I've been toying with is a custom fuel cell underneath the seat. On my non-ABS '03, I've carved out a bit over 3 liters of space down there. Would make for a nice extra capacity, low-slung fuel cell or perhaps a storage area.

Another item I've been toying with is a custom fuel cell underneath the seat.
I have also thought about a fuel cell, but I have come up with a design that sits in the rear of the bike near the plate and above the rear wheel. One draw back though compared to a gravity fed system is that it will require a pump to get fuel to the main tank. I just need the time and motovation to built it.

have also thought about a fuel cell, but I have come up with a design that sits in the rear of the bike near the plate and above the rear wheel.
I think I saw that. Very trick!! Is it the rectangular case type (custom) that mounts behind the plate??

Remember the movie Time Rider? He had THE coolest helmet with a rangefinder and heads up display and all kinds of other totally theatric yet cool as hell options. I want one of those.

Equally as cool AND possibly as hard to get would be the euro spect turn signal switch housing with the flash to pass trigger. I was seriously disappointed when I found out we didn't get that option.

Remus 4 into 1 system, not available in the States :angry: