Where to buy a Blue Sea box?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BentAero

Reaction score
I want a Blue Sea 6 circuit ATO/ATC fuse box like I had on my ST. The dealer I bought from has gone under. Who has 'em now?

Looks like Charlie Hoss is the price winner here (so far). I checked the others posted for the total cost and for residential shipping it looks like $9+... even up to EIGHTEEN FRICKEN DOLLARS. What a rip. Checked out eBay, too. No great deals there.

WhiteHorse looks like they only charge 10%, minimum $6 for standard delivery. That puts the block just around 31 bills shipped. Sweet! I did not go through the entire sign up process to verify the final cost, so that could be wrong.

BTW, the Blue Sea ST fuse block 6 gang model is the 5025 and the 12 gang model is the 5026. Some companies will see the fuse blocks without the lexan cover for less (models 5030 and 5034). Be careful about the model number if you want the cover.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine off mcmaster carr. Great service but don't recall the $$. The blue-sea is a quality piece of hardware. Those auto-store pieces of doo-doo don't even compare.

-BD

I want a Blue Sea 6 circuit ATO/ATC fuse box like I had on my ST. The dealer I bought from has gone under. Who has 'em now?
Looky here...$24.95

whitehorsegear.com
Wow. I just sold mine in the "For Sale" section and did a web search first to find the lowest price. The best I could do was the $28 + shipping from Northeast Marine. This price is excellent.

You guys are good.