Where to buy FF200 Xenon

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mehaffydr

Reaction score
Ok I guess the Hella FF200 Xenon are the shit Now where is the best place to buy. I have found some by doing internet searches and found for $736.42 at rally lights.com is that the best I will do or does someone know of something better

Thanks

Wow! They've gone up in price. I purchased mine over a year ago from rallylights.com for a somewhat less $699. The best I found in a quick search now was $729.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well after much internet searching I found the FF200 Xenon's at buyautotruckaccessories.com for 599.99. Oredered today and also ordered top gun brackets.

Well after much internet searching I found the FF200 Xenon's at buyautotruckaccessories.com for 599.99. Oredered today and also ordered top gun brackets.
Those look like the genuine article to me! And I've not seen them cheaper retail. Their claim of $1100+ full price is.....ummmm.....creative. Here is the shortcut.

I also see they supposedly have the protective grilles, stone covers, and lexan light covers as well. These seem hard to find in stock. Thanks, I've got a question in on how long to get a set of the stone and lexan covers.

Now you get to think about placement of the ballasts. I documented mine here, but also know Doug Chapman was able to fit his in another location that might work better if you're also doing the HID low beam upgrade.

Will try and document as I likely am going to move them this weekend.

Great price. Wish I'd found that when I was looking.

On my '05 I was able to stuff the right hand side ballast to the front of the battery and right of the headlight. It took many attempts but I was finally able to wangle it in with no bulging bodywork.

I've been using the stone shields that came with my original H3 FF200's. I've seen the lexan covers on another install but they do diminish the light output when compared side to side if left on while powering the lights.

I run the white stone shields with the lights on in the daylight during low visibility conditions as it makes cage drivers more aware of my presence.

Amazon.com $399 for a chrome polished pair for the mini Cooper.

Amazon Hella FF200

B000A7QYDK.01-AJKWZWFWSIY1J._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

It does not say that these lights are HID's but it does show a ballast! Is there a screw up here? Hmmm... I sent them and email to clarify/correct. This might be a great deal, but it could just be a mistake, too.

It does say in the description that they are fog lights and not driving lights. If this supplier will sell driving lights for $400, I may be tempted.

Amazon.com $399 for a chrome polished pair for the mini Cooper.
It also says in the description that it uses 55W H3 bulbs and not ballasts. I'd say definitely not the thing we want here friends.

has anyone used the Hella Micro DE Xenon driving lights??

I am tempted to try a set ,,and mount them on the front brake ,, where the reflecter was mounted ,,

any suggestions ??

Try a set, but don't be surprised if they are barely effective except for others seeing you mounted that low.

They would be much more effective mounted higher. I installed some amber LED blinkers, a la WC's headlight mounted blinkers, in that spot that still allow unencumbered access to the brake caliper bolts.