Where to Buy Top Gun Light Brackets???

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowpoke

Reaction score
I've looked everywhere and I can't seem to find where or who sells them!

Trying to find a set for 2006 FJR.

Anyone? :clapping:

Using Google I found this page: top gun light brackets

The 3rd item on the list was a link to the FJR forum: https://www.fjrforum.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=115337.

That thread says FJR Goodies has them and there's phone number for "Guru Glenn".

That thread is more than a year old so the phone number may not be correct. IIRC, they moved and are not called "Desert Power Sports"? Someone in the Tri-Cities of Oregon should know.

Last edited by a moderator:
FJR Goodies is out of business and the domain's expired. But just yesterday I was over at Clearwater Lights where they were mounting some of their large Krista lights on a '10 FJR using brackets from here. They were good and heavy--at least as sturdy as the Top Gun ones (which I have). The bike owner said they were good guys to deal with.

Using Google I found this page: top gun light brackets
The 3rd item on the list was a link to the FJR forum: https://www.fjrforum.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=115337.

That thread says FJR Goodies has them and there's phone number for "Guru Glenn".

That thread is more than a year old so the phone number may not be correct. IIRC, they moved and are now called "Desert Power Sports"? Someone in the Tri-Cities of Oregon should know.
FIFY

Desert Valley Powersports is where you can order Top Gun brakcets from Guru Glenn. Link Located in Prosser, WA

Mike, the Tri Cities area is in WA, not OR. Not actually a city itself, but a tight grouping where Kennewick, Pasco and Richland run into each other.

In case they no longer have them, is there some reason why Garauld's brackets won't work?Thread with pics from old FJR Owners site.

Eric corrected my mistake. Mike pointed out the FJR Goodies is no longer in business.

Hmmmmm...looks like someone will be contacting Good2Go. :dntknw:
Garauld's brackets are a very similar design to the Top Gun, but much lighter. Well suited for a small, lightweight light like the Hella FF50; others would flex too much.

In case they no longer have them, is there some reason why Garauld's brackets won't work?Thread with pics from old FJR Owners site.

Eric corrected my mistake. Mike pointed out the FJR Goodies is no longer in business.

Hmmmmm...looks like someone will be contacting Good2Go. :dntknw:
I GooGoo'd and came up with FJR Goodies and saw that they were no longer around, that's why I posted:p

Looks like the Garauld's are for Gen I only from what I can see and I can't get any contact info for him.

I recently found that you can now buy nice aux light brackets that are very similar to the old Skyway brackets [PM me for details]. I'd been worried that there was IMHO no suitable replacement brackets (should some be needed :cry: ) after Skyway stopped selling his. These are solid and clean looking and enable you to mount any size aux lights either above or below.