Where to buy Zumo 450/550?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jzzmusician

Official Hoon
Reaction score
Subject line says it all. Two of the five in our group use the Zumo and I want one. I'm not interested in the newer 650/660 and want the ability for our "routemaster" to download our routes to our memory cards.

Where do I get one for a great price?

Thanks in advance.

Bob

Subject line says it all. Two of the five in our group use the Zumo and I want one. I'm not interested in the newer 650/660 and want the ability for our "routemaster" to download our routes to our memory cards.

Thanks in advance.

Bob
ditto

i to am looking for a great price on the 550

seeing how i miss all the smokin deals on this site for used 550s im just gonna have to buy new

Thanks in advance.

Bob
ditto

seeing how i miss all the smokin deals on this site for used 550s im just gonna have to buy new
You could also check the Zumo forum, every now ans then a good deal pops up there as well.

Do a quick Google search "Zumo 550 prices" and you'll get an idea.

I bought mine from BuyDig.com but I don't see the 550 listed there any longer.

If you buy one through July 4, Garmin is offering a $100 rebate. Check out Garmin's site for the info on the rebate.

Thanks in advance.

Bob
Soooooooo? why can't you do that on a 650 or 660??? I have a memory card where I can upload routes?????? :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
$558 on Ebay brand new

might in addition qualify for $100 rebate

I've always been satisfied with all manner of electronics that are factory refurbished at reduced prices

my last 550 was a refurb by Garwin and $500 from ebay with an excellent feedback rating

I was able to log in to Garmin.com and easily register it, warranty it, and update the software free for the first year like a new one

I will only give my business (new, refurb, open box) to reputable internet suppliers like Amazon, Vanns, Tigerdirect (compusa and circuit city owned by Tigerdirect), Newegg, J&M, Radio Shack, Geeks.com

the rest are bait and switch dirtbags

Thanks in advance.

Bob
ditto

You could also check the Zumo forum, every now ans then a good deal pops up there as well.
There's a Zumo forum? I guess there's a forum for everything.