Where to purchase Autocom?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lacofdfireman

Reaction score
I have another post about favorite Communications system. I have never tried one before but have a friend with a J&M that he really likes. I was kinda leaning towards that one but after searching for the past 3 hours I think the Autocom might be the way to go. Looks like a nice system that would do what I would like and I believe it would be cheaper then the above mentioned J&M... If I buy it I think I would go with the Super Pro AVI. The only thing I am not sure about is it seems like you have to buy all cords seperately. Is this correct? Does it only come with the box for $389? What I would like to get out of the system is this. Helmet to helmet communications as well as MP3, Cellphone. Do I have to buy seperate music cords or will my wife hear what I hear? Also if I answer a cell phone will she also hear the conversation? Also where is the best place to purchase?

If you are set on the Autocom (please see your other thread before deciding), there was a guy at a truck stop in Oklahoma that people were referring to quite frequently years ago as being very friendly, knowledgeable, and affordable (well, for an Autocom), but I can't remember his name.

But, talk to Jeff at BikeEffects.com before your final decision.

Call Keith Goudelock (pr. Godlock) at Tulsa Truck Center 918.446.2245

He is the master who will lead you to enlightenment, and cut you a deal at the same time.

I luvs my Autocom. It's especially good for blindly disconnecting and reconnecting the helmet lead when running errands. I also soldered some upgraded headphone speakers which really helped with music fidelity.