Where's Waldo???

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattster31

Reaction score
I changed something today................what was it??? Extra points for naming exactly what it is.

fjr.jpg

Well.... I don't know anything else you've done, so here I go.

You bought a FeeJ, Throttle Mesiter or bar ends, seat, rear rack, frame sliders, mirrors(?), fork brace, I can't see the rubber that well. Is it the black wheels? You changed your oil and or fluids.

I give up.

Last edited by a moderator:
You put a chalk arrow on the driveway? .. and then parked your FeeJ in the right direction?

What did I win?

So... who won?

Well..............you were the first one to question the mirror <_<

You bought a FeeJ, Throttle Mesiter or bar ends , seat, rear rack, frame sliders, mirrors(?), fork brace, I can't see the rubber that well. Is it the black wheels? You changed your oil and or fluids.I give up.

What am I missing here?
I love the FZ1 mirrors cause now I can see something other than my shoulders!

:dntknw:

I guess I was not clear enough in my first post. I am not complaining about the FZ1 mirrors themselves................just the sh$tty ones I bought on ebay. I too loved the extra view they provided, and I just thought I would try something different. Granted, It's not for everyone, but I think it might work.....for me .........time will tell though.

Guess I missed the part about them flopping around. :rolleyes:

Let us know how they work out.

I am 6'2", so I found the stock mirrors were too narrow hince the upgrade to FZ1's. But now a trade off is that they are wide enough to make lane sharing here in CA a little more interesting :unsure: