Who has best OEM prices for parts

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RenoJohn

Reaction score
Need to place an order for some assorted OEM parts. Who provides the highest discount off of list price, as well as reasonable or free shipping costs.

My semi-local source has recently gone belly-up, and I will not give the business to my local stealer.

thanks much

Madmike2 and I were sitting around a couple years ago...wearing turbins doing our Karnak impersonations...and he said, "RenoJohn".....with great certainty.

I opened the envelope and sure enough it said, "Who will forget madmike2 created this thread just for him in two years?"

Last edited by a moderator:
oooh, OUCH - spankdown by the Watkin doode!

Reno?

:p

Madmike2 and I were sitting around a couple years ago...wearing turbins doing our Karnak impersonations...and he said, "RenoJohn".....with great certainty.
I opened the envelope and sure enough it said, "Who will forget madmike2 created this thread just for him in two years?"

oooh, OUCH - spankdown by the Watkin doode!Reno?

:p

I certainly earned that one Caroid .....I did a quick search but certainly not due diligence. I've been spending the last hours reviewing both the current and old info here and am putting what I hope will turn out to be a detailed comparison of many of these vendors on a select set of misc OEM parts. Then we can all take note of some current pricing and discounts offered and compare some of them side-by-side.

Personally I'm giving extra kudos to the few sites that offer microfiche and kudos to the sites that don't rape on shipping.

So Mr. Carvoid, you'll see i'm working very hard to redeem myself. So now go sit down and shut up scrotum breath.

here in oz, we've been ordering through Zanotti motors.

Yamaha oz wanted nearly 3,500aud for the parts to rebuild my 05 head. got them from Zanotti's for 809aud inc. postage.

Personally I'm giving extra kudos to the few sites that offer microfiche and kudos to the sites that don't rape on shipping.
Having just ordered a sack of stuff recently I found Flat-Out fiche best because it includes the part numbers and then off to Zanotti for the best prices, but no fiche. It was totally worthy the hassle as I saved about 20% overall.

Having just ordered a sack of stuff recently I found Flat-Out fiche best because it includes the part numbers and then off to Zanotti for the best prices, but no fiche. It was totally worthy the hassle as I saved about 20% overall.
I have been using Zanotti exclusively since Gary McCoy left Mondak Motorsports.

Every once in a while, Yamaha Sports Center or Flat Out will barely beat Zanotti on some small part, but on big and expensive parts, Zanotti always wins. And their shipping seems reasonable too. What I do like about their website is when you add items to the cart, it instantly updates the shipping charge. Good info. And sometimes the shipping actually goes down.

As for RJ, if that boy could search as well as he could write ride reports he would be all-knowing and powerful when it comes to the FJR. Just like me. :D

I have been using Zanotti exclusively since Gary McCoy left Mondak Motorsports.

Every once in a while, Yamaha Sports Center or Flat Out will barely beat Zanotti on some small part, but on big and expensive parts, Zanotti always wins. And their shipping seems reasonable too. What I do like about their website is when you add items to the cart, it instantly updates the shipping charge. Good info. And sometimes the shipping actually goes down.

As for RJ, if that boy could search as well as he could write ride reports he would be all-knowing and powerful when it comes to the FJR. Just like me. :D

======

DANG !!.......... more smack down, RJ. now your feeling the love

B..... :D :jerry:

I orders parts this weekend so compared several parts sources. Zanotti came out the winner ordering about $500 of various parts. I'd compared several vendors a few months ago and Zanotti's prices have remained the same where others have increase from 5 to 15 percent.

======
DANG !!.......... more smack down, RJ. now your feeling the love
Feeling the love? Ya ain't gunna find heterosexual love around this group of phags.

...but truth is, I kinda earned the abuse I'm getting. The info was already here on the forum, and well organized.

My very sophisticated analysis of multiple vendors is nearly complete, and a rare RJ contribution to the phorum will be forthcoming.

Yamaha of Millington (Tennessee) is my local dealer. I am an avid internet shopper, but I cannot find anybody with a lower price on OEM parts than this dealer (except that TN has a 9.25 sales tax for in-state purchasers).

David Lewis, the owner, has his own personal FJR, and knows EVERYTHING about this bike. Mary Jane, the parts lady, knows the parts and is good at getting Yammy to ship stuff NOW. Tim, one of the lead mechanics, knows the FJR in and out and is great and offering advise.

Their phone number is 901-873-2914. Tell Mary Jane hat you are from the FJR forum.

Good luck,

Howard

Need to place an order for some assorted OEM parts. Who provides the highest discount off of list price, as well as reasonable or free shipping costs.
My semi-local source has recently gone belly-up, and I will not give the business to my local stealer.

thanks much

i used university motors fargo, nd 701 235 6478 / I guess they changed there name because the guy i talked to was Gary Mc coy