Who has the best deal in San Jose on one of these ??

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRONAMISSION

Flying at the speed of smell ;))
Reaction score
I am thinking of a new lid........... Who has the best deal ??. Need to be able to try it on, locally B)

rf1100-matteblack.jpg

SHOEI RF-1100 MATTE BLACK FULL FACE HELMET

SHOEI RF-1100 MATTE BLACK FULL FACE HELMET

Quantity in Basket: None

Code: HEL0113013502-ATT

MSRP: 419.99

Price: $377.99

Check out Cycle gear. They will let you return it and swap it for another helmet if you don't like it. They will also price match in your area not on internet prices though.

Last edited by a moderator:
You might also try California Sport Touring in Hercules.

I'm guessing Cycle Gear will have a better selection.

I got my RF1100 from Rockheadbikes.com for $359.00 delivered. Happy with the lid and good quick service. Just a word of warning. I wear a large and it barely fits in the side boxes. I don't think an XL will fit. If this is applicable you might want to try one at a shop before purchase. :D

You should try one on first. I usually wear an XL in a helmet, but the RF-1100 fits me in a large. I went to a store to try them on, then ordered mine from Competition Accessories for $349 delivered. Their prices are usually hard to beat on many item as long as you don't mind waiting a few extra days. It took me almost two weeks to get mine, but since I was not in a hurry, I guess the wait was worth it.

Thanks for all the great info....... I saved all of it for the future.

I went and tried on a bunch of helmets .... Settled on either Shoei or Arai and finally bought one of

theses do to the light pressure on my jaws...........

multitec_lightsilver.jpg

I was most impressed with the air flow on the Arai Corsair....... I rode with all the helmets I was interested in Testing........ the multitec was

as quiet as my second choice, but had less pressure on the sides.

Brian