Wife Rules

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timberwolf

Reaction score
Well tonight my wife gave me a Vstream Windshield for the FJR. And the fact she was able to hide it from me was just amazing. So needless to say that tomorrow morning my bike will have a new shield on it. Might even have to go take it for a quick cold ride to see how it does.

Hey Timberwolf, Let us know how it does. I still have the too small stock unit. I been reading the 2 million posts on this forum about windshields and would like the smallest windshield possible to do the job. I am 5' 10". I like the looks of that Vstream. You got a keeper of a wife there.

It's kind of a barn door but, when it's cold, you need a barn door. You'll like it, no buffeting, nice and quiet and great protection. Tell your wife I said hi. ;)

DC

I've been running one for a couple of seasons. Very nice shield especially in the cold/wet weather. The only real down side is that is does hinder top speed by about 10-15 km/hr. My plan was to only use it in the spring/fall but eneded up using it all summer also.

Canadian FJR

Congrats on a nice shield! I have had mine for the 4th winter now and love the wind protection during cold weather, plus no more buffeting like the stock shield. I do switch over to a Cee Bailey +2 high flip shield for summer use and even go to my cut down stock shield for those rare super hot weeks.

Well good for you! My wife, and I use the term wife for now, Knocked my bike over in the garage with her jeep and broke my V-Stream off, also the mirror, the right hard bag cover and right side fairing are broken. :dribble: WTF? I didn't do anything to deserve this.