Wilbers Rebuild

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlie Hoss

Reaction score
I think it's about time to get this thing rebuilt. I read up on a bunch of threads from a "search". I'd like to get some updates on the best place to send it. Pricing? Feedback? Since I'm heading into several months of FJR hibernation, there is really no hurry to get it back.

Thanks

Since you missed the "group buy", you could try using our friends at Google and type in Wilbers USA.

I'm sure there are other places, like any good suspension shop close to you, who could rebuild it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I plan on having Klaus Huenecke rebuild my Wilbers - He was their U.S. rep until about a year ago.

Klaus Huenecke

EPM Performance Imports

77 Pension Road

Suite 16

Manalapan, NJ 07726

732-286-9777

[email protected]

www.epmperf.com

The usual disclaimer - I have no relationship with Huenecke and own no stock in EPM Performance Imports, etc.

Thanks, guys. I'll prolly send it to Klaus. Their prices are quite a bit lower, $95 to $125, compared to GP's $205, or $176 if I could convince them to give me the group buy price. I'm guessing that either place would do a decent job of rebuilding it.

Latest posts