Wild Bill's Highway peg mounts

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2fjr

Reaction score
I have searched for information on ordering WB's fine looking mounting plates for some pegs and have emailed him at both addresses I could find. Both of those email addresses bounced back as not deliverable. I also tried calling the phone number posted on some threads, also to no avail. Does anyone have a sure fire method to reach him to make an order?

TIA !

Thanks all, I'll go with Garauld's cause all I need are the plates. I already have the pegs from another bike.

Yes, someone else had posted that info a little bit ago, and now that post has disappeared. I sent you a PM about ordering the brackets Garauld.

Gee, I feel like I am finally initiated now that I have double posted. Gotta work my way up to triple, quad, etc, but baby steps are good!

Anyway....I ordered Gary's brackets and have em installed. Nice and easy, I'm gonna love the forward option on long rides
punk.gif

My Garauld (Gary's) bracket and pegs are on as well. Look stockish, blend in nicely.

Only mod to them is that I'm grinding down the square shank (lower bottom portion) just a bit to add more lean clearance.

They look GR8
smile.png
Thanks Gary!!

Last edited by a moderator: