WildHair Accessories

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had kind of thought about possibly a preferred vendor list for our members based on experience w/ the vendor over time. Again, I agree, very good service, price and selection w/ Wild Hair.

I had good service as well. The only thing that sucks about this is that they are a competitor. I hate it when that happens!

Maybe someone should post a link to their website. :cownoy:
Here ya go: https://www.whaccessories.com/

Irfan does a great job of serving his customers. Generally, things ordered only take a few days to reach you, but occasionally you might have to wait on his wholesale order to arrive from Europe. I am a satisfied customer.

A little over a week ago, I ordered a set of GSG sliders/black and some passenger can guards from Wild Hair. I cant recall which but one of these items were on back order and I was told it would be 4-6 weeks before delivery. Good thing I'm not in a hurry, I'll twiddle my thumbs for another 3-5 weeks!

post edit: I should say, that WildHair did offer to ship seperately as they had one item in stock and would ship it right out, it was MY suggestion that they wait and ship both together as to help save them the added shipping costs associated w/having to make two shipments--I'm not complaining--very courtious on the phone. If I were to have a complaint it would be that there GSG sliders are about 20.00 more than the competition, I just paid the x-tra 20.00 cost because I needed the can guards, they are the only ones I know that sell them, I simply wanted to get them both from the same place--lessen chances of screw ups.

Last edited by a moderator:
>but occasionally you might have to wait on his wholesale order to arrive from Europe

Yep- and he makes sure to tell you up front.

I keep a list of the "good guys" and rotate between them, but I generally refer people to list sponsors.