Wish List

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 6393

the Vixen of Vancouver Island
Reaction score
As an FJR owner, if someone was intent on gifting you something for you and/or your FJR, say for a birthday or a Christmas gift, what would be on your list of wants or needs?

Remember, there are only 113 days, 2 hours, 51 minutes until Christmas. Help me out here guys... :flirt:

Thanks!

Rifle Windscreen,Garmin GPS,Stilleto 100 by Sirius,Starcom intercom,Russel All Day Saddle,Penske shock with resevoir,Hyperpro springs,Ram mount systems products,largest Givi trunk and rack,signal minder,Audiovox Cruise control,Aerostich suit,Redwing steel toe motorcycle boots and on the cheaper side a Fenda Extenda,tank protector,Tank bag,three seasons of gloves,irridium shield or a can of Honda polish.That help?Since you are in BC I would consider getting heated clothing for winter.Sorels work great at keeping the feet warm.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty farkled out, but I COULD use something to keep my seat warm ....

...I think this might fit a FJR....

dennisespinosa.jpg

Rifle Windscreen,Garmin GPS,Stilleto 100 by Sirius,Starcom intercom,Russel All Day Saddle,Penske shock with resevoir,Hyperpro springs,Ram mount systems products,largest Givi trunk and rack,signal minder,Audiovox Cruise control,Aerostich suit,Redwing steel toe motorcycle boots and on the cheaper side a Fenda Extenda,tank protector,Tank bag,three seasons of gloves,irridium shield or a can of Honda polish.That help?Since you are in BC I would consider getting heated clothing for winter.Sorels work great at keeping the feet warm.
You can probably score that can of Honda Polish. Maybe.

Ooh! Ooh! I want a GC for a suspension makeover from GP Suspensions, and maybe some of those cool telescopic HID light thingies.

Do you need my address?

As an FJR owner, if someone was intent on gifting you something for you and/or your FJR, say for a birthday or a Christmas gift, what would be on your list of wants or needs?
Remember, there are only 113 days, 2 hours, 51 minutes until Christmas. Help me out here guys... :flirt:

Thanks!
Are you thinking of what the SO might need, or what what might be nice to have on the FJR as a hand-me-down?

In no particular order:

1) HIDS - this is my must do farkle for this winter.

2) Grip warmers, BC sounds like it might be cold.

3) Dale Walker complete exhaust with power commander + a trip to rad's place to meet his supertuning buddy. More Power!

4) New suspenders.

5) A new set of rubber (kind of like getting diapers when you have kids, you know you will need them)!

6) Braided steel brake lines. No need for these, but don't need the other stuff either.

I'm pretty farkled out, but I COULD use something to keep my seat warm ........I think this might fit a FJR....
dennisespinosa.jpg
Geez, I could earn a lotta points gifting THAT

Well, minus the Ducati of course, or he'd have no time to 'ride his new toy' with all the mechanic-ing he'd be doing

As an FJR owner, if someone was intent on gifting you something for you and/or your FJR, say for a birthday or a Christmas gift, what would be on your list of wants or needs?Thanks!
Approximately six inches longer inseam. :)

GPS. XM radio mounted to the bike. Radar thingummy. But even without those, the bike is pretty darn near perfect.

Jill

all good ideas, especially yours Jill...I'll get in line for that...*L*

as we're getting close to Christmas, thought I'd give this a bump...thx... :crazy:

I'll bite..

selfishly, CyclePort pants and jacket, full Kevlar, thank you.. New Arai XD helmet.. and maybe, can I have my deer strike Crzy8 back? I've been without her for 7, 8 weeks now?

and, most importantly, that if any others on the forum get to battling inner demons that they make contact with folks that care before applying, as ToeCutter said, 'permanent solutions to a temporary problem'.

Peace,

dcarver

I'll bite..
selfishly, CyclePort pants and jacket, full Kevlar, thank you.. New Arai XD helmet.. and maybe, can I have my deer strike Crzy8 back? I've been without her for 7, 8 weeks now?

and, most importantly, that if any others on the forum get to battling inner demons that they make contact with folks that care before applying, as ToeCutter said, 'permanent solutions to a temporary problem'.

Peace,

dcarver

GUNNY to all that cept maybe that deer strike thingy

Defintely a Ohlins shock for the rear and new springs for the rear. Add to that a Vstream windscreen and oh, throw in a new set of PR2's and I'd be grinning from ear to ear. Oh, and a starcom set would be cool to for the wife and I!

A box of good luck, nothing more.Oh, and for my dog Jake to be healthy.

I have everything else I want/need 'til 2009,then I get to add my GSadv to the garage. Wifey approved it last week after I bought new windows for the house. Now the feej will have to wait a little for her sibling to join her in the garage, she keeps asking for a big brother :rolleyes: .

At the moment I want the generic things:

- Cee Bailey dark tinted windscreen (stock size)

- AutoCom Active Plus

- Zumo 550 w/ required mount

A new seat.

Autocom with music.

I hear that the new Gerbing gloves are thinner than the old ones.

At 5 years of commuting, I guess the helmet's pretty tired.

Heck, how about trading the '04 on an '08?