Woman's MC gear

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zenwhipper

Reaction score
Me wife is looking for some riding pants and is having a tough time finding what she wants. She says she can't find anything to fit. This goes out to the gal riders on the board ... where might be a good vendor to find riding pants for women? She is probably a size 16 (so I know there are pants out there - but she's for some reason having 'difficulty' finding them). We'll end up getting her textile (she has a Fieldsheer jacket), some kevlar jeans and hopefully some leather pants. Any help is greatly appreciated. :)

Thanks

Scott

I found some Fieldsheer textile pants I am liking very much somewhat close to your neck of the woods in Tigard OR.

https://beavertonmotorcycles.com/Default.asp

They have a very large gear dept. Lots to choose from and try on.

I have these clicky.

They have good wind/rain protection and the quilted liner keeps me pretty toasty. Haven't worn them in summer yet as I just got them last fall, so not sure just how hot they may be or how well the venting works.

I got my wife the Tour Master Venture Air overpants, and she likes them. Same pants I wear, too. The women's go up to either 14/16 or 16/18, I can't remember. Mesh for summer comfort, 2 liners (waterproof and quilted thermal) for other situations. Pads in hps, hard armor at knees, side of legs zip open for easy on/off over boots. Got them from MotoDepot. They'll sell below the advertised price, just email them for the code and apply it at the checkout screen. It's a significant discount. Oh, Tour Master also has long and short lengths, I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
i bought my wife Tourmaster Flex 4-season convertible gear (jacket and pants) from www.newenough.com

it truly is 4-season...from mesh to quilted liner to everything in between. she's a size 4, but they do have a good size selection. she liked her gear so much, i replaced all my gear with one Flex jacket and one Flex pant (the have men's and women's sizes).

https://www.newenough.com/protective_appare...mesh_pants.html

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife had problems getting stuff to work off the rack as well... ultimately we had Aerostich make something that fit. Only cost about 50 bucks more ot get it custom built, and now she's happy.

A happy pillion = happy rider :yahoo:

Griff

If you'd go here: "FJR Forum > FJR Technical Forums > FAQs and Common Historical Info", and look down through the FAQ threads you'd find this one: Online Parts Sources.

Scrolling down through that thread you'd find a heading: "Accessories and Riding Apparel" with links to various manufacturers One of the links is this one: Gomotoriders, Ladies Riding Gear per Tyler

And there are other links that might help.....