Wondering if there

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shokdimn

Reaction score
Just curious if there is anybody out there with the Heli setup, including risers, on their 06 that lives within about 250 miles of Manchester, TN? :looking: Sure would like to see the setup in person!

I don't have the risers on the TC. It's a sweet setup. Easy to install. You already saw my thread about the Heli Triple Clamp. The change in bar position feels great to me, even without the risers. Quality work, and easy install. Nice to have a place for two ball mounts, too, but I haven't used them. If you think you need risers, you might like the TC without them. With them would probably be even better.

I'm over 300 north of you. I'm not much of a cold weather rider. If the temps up here get back over 40, I'd be happy to meet you part way so you can check the heli out.. without the risers.

Looks like we're in for a winter storm tomorrow. May be the last of my riding for a while. Temps here aren't supposed to get much (if any) over freezing for about 10 days.

Oh, and one reason that I might feel like I don't need the risers is that I have a Corbin saddle, so I'm already down on the bike about as much as the risers go up. Not the most comfortable saddle in the world, but gets my stubby legs closer to the ground. Down out of the wind, too.