world gps

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vandy

Reaction score
I know gps systems have been discussed and i need to know alot more about them but right now what i really want to know is if there is a decent gps system that will work well here in the usa. and then be able to take it overseas like Thailand and still have the complete road inferstructure shown..

I'm guessing it will depend on the manufacturer, and that will take a KNOWLEDGEABLE dealer....probably not your local electronic "box" store (Best Buy, et al).

Have you tried the dealer who has his business listed in the "Vendors" section. I know that Tony does some testing for the different suppliers and has always been willing to share his insight and opinion here.

Since you probably didn't know we had a Vendor Section, try this link.

I know gps systems have been discussed and i need to know alot more about them but right now what i really want to know is if there is a decent gps system that will work well here in the usa. and then be able to take it overseas like Thailand and still have the complete road inferstructure shown..
ok that sight looks good i might be able to get some answers there.. thank you